1. All decisions of the One World Media Awards’ organisers and jurors are final.
2. Entry fees are non-refundable once paid.
3. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that their entry meets all eligibility requirements and selecting the most appropriate category for their entry(s). Entry fee(s) will not be refunded in the case of error; however, the organisers reserve the right to move an entry into another category when it would be more appropriate there.
4. Jurors reserve the right not to make an award in any given category if it is deemed that the high standard for entries has not been met.
5. Organisers and jurors will not enter into any correspondence with entrants on the subject of entries.
6. Entries must have had their first screening, broadcast, theatrical release, launch or publication between 3 February 2017 and 14 February 2018. For film and television entries, this includes scheduled screenings within recognised film, television and documentary festivals.
7. Entrants may submit any number of entries into any number of categories, but a separate online entry form and entry fee will be required for each.
8. By submitting the entry, the entrant grants and warrants that the entrant is entitled to grant to One World Media the rights to make copies of a clip of up to three minutes’ running time from the entry and to include these clips in the Awards ceremony. The entrant also grants One World Media the right to record and use the sounds and images of any acceptance speech relating to the entry in any television broadcast, any website or any other distribution medium or publication in connection with the Awards and/or One World Media, including for publicity and promotional purposes.
9. Entrants whose work is nominated must be prepared to supply, within one week of notification: high resolution digital film files or high resolution pdfs of print articles for use in the Awards ceremony, full credit information and 3-5 high resolution images for publication in the Award winners’ catalogue and use on the One World Media website.
10. Entrants agree to allow One World Media to retain data from the entry form, for non-circulation reference.
11. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide complete, accurate information about the entry. One World Media shall not be liable for errors or omissions in the entry forms or credit information. If the entry form is inaccurate or incomplete, if the entry does not meet the eligibility requirements, or if it is deemed ineligible for any other reason, then the entry will be disqualified. Entry fees cannot be refunded for any entry that is thus disqualified.
12. Entries will not be accepted into the competition until payment has been received and this should be no later than the deadline of 15 February 2018.
13. Details of all nominated entries will be published in the One World Media Award winners’ catalogue and on the One World Media website.
14. Duplicates of One World Media Awards trophies can be purchased by winning entrants for £175 each + VAT and shipping costs. Up to three duplicates of winner’s certificates may be ordered free of charge by winning entrants by contacting One World Media.
The following cards are accepted: